Patient Requests for Appointments, Medication Refills, Supplies, or Records
NON-Emergency requests for things like medication refills or Durable Medical Equipment (DME) supplies should be made directly through your pharmacy or equipment supplier. Medical Records requests can be made through our office.
If your request is an emergency, please call 911.
Pumps and Sensors
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Request your Appointment through our office.
- Please note that this email is NOT monitored and an associate will contact you directly.
- Contact Your Preferred Pharmacy and they will notify your Doctor with your request and any needed prescription requirements.
PUMP OR SENSOR REORDERS
- If your pump or sensor is supplied through a pharmacy, please contact your Preferred Pharmacy and they will contact your Doctor directly.
- If your Pump or Sensor is provded through a Durable Medical Equipment (DME) supplier, please contact your Supplier directly to process your order.
MEDICAL RECORDS REQUESTS
- Request your Medical Records through our office
- Please note that this email is NOT monitored and you will not receive a response.
Our Health Forum is a starting place to improve your diet, lifestyle, and overall well being. Want to learn more about conditons related to diabetes? Visit our Diabetes Education section to learn more about nutrition counseling for diabetes, chronic kidney disease, and weight control.
Trusted by Patients
Dr. Carlos Arauz Pacheco, MD
Learn More About Dr. Arauz-Pacheco's Biography, Specialities, and Certifications
Dr. Carlos Arauz-Pacheco, MD is an Endocrinologist who has practiced in the Dallas area since 1994. He has expertise in several areas such as Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1 and Type 2, Hyperlipidemia, Obesity, diseases of the Thyroid Gland, Adrenal Glands and Pituitary Gland, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Parathyroid Disease, and Osteoporosis. He has ample experience in the management of Insulin Pumps, Thyroid Ultrasound, Thyroid Biopsies, among others.
Dr. Dan Lender, MD
Learn More About Dr. Lender's Biography, Specialities, and Certifications
Dr. Dan Lender, MD is a Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Rockwall, Texas with over 35 years of experience in the medical field.
Learn More About Carlos Arauz's Biography, Specialities, and Certifications
Carlos has worked as a physician intern in endocrinology and internal medicine, surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics & gynecology, and family/community medicine at the various public hospitals throughout Costa Rica as well as at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minnesota.
Learn More About Pauline Pagel's Biography, Specialities, and Certifications
Polly has been a Registered Nurse for 30 years with experience in Emergency Room Nursing and Intensive Care Nursing at Parkland Hospital in Dallas.