a more personal approach to endocrine care
WHAT WE DO
We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of Endocrine Diseases, Diabetes Mellitus, Hormone, and Metabolic Disorders such as:
- Diabetes Mellitus – Type 1 and Type 2, Gestational Diabetes, including complications such as nerve, eye and kidney damage
- Thyroid diseases, including hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, thyroid nodules, and thyroid cancer
- Calcium and parathyroid glands disorders
- Obesity and weight management
- Disorders of the pituitary gland
- Cholesterol metabolism disorders
- Hormone replacement therapy and related sexual dysfunction in men and women
- Transgender medicine
- Adrenal insufficiency, adrenal tumors and hormone-induced hypertension
IN-PERSON CARE OR REMOTELY
Our office now provides Telemedicine care.
If an in-office appointment is not feasible, you can now schedule a video or phone visit with our providers. Please note that many insurance plans cover Telemedicine, including Medicare.
Click below to register for an appointment through our Telemedicine System.
Trusted by Patients
Dr. Carlos Arauz Pacheco, MD
Learn More About Dr. Arauz-Pacheco's Biography, Specialities, and Certifications
Dr. Carlos Arauz-Pacheco, MD is an Endocrinologist who has practiced in the Dallas area since 1994. He has expertise in several areas such as Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1 and Type 2, Hyperlipidemia, Obesity, diseases of the Thyroid Gland, Adrenal Glands and Pituitary Gland, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Parathyroid Disease, and Osteoporosis. He has ample experience in the management of Insulin Pumps, Thyroid Ultrasound, Thyroid Biopsies, among others.
Dr. Dan Lender, MD
Learn More About Dr. Lender's Biography, Specialities, and Certifications
Dr. Dan Lender, MD is a Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Rockwall, Texas with over 35 years of experience in the medical field.
Learn More About Pauline Pagel's Biography, Specialities, and Certifications
Polly has been a Registered Nurse for 30 years with experience in Emergency Room Nursing and Intensive Care Nursing at Parkland Hospital in Dallas.